Thursday, March 6, 2008

Buy Me This Bugatti FGB Dad!

Road Travel Road Trip



“Bugatti y Hermès presentarán un Veyron exclusivo en GInebra” 

Whatever this sentence means… I want that Bugatti!
My jaws are stuck in amaze again. I was never an enthusiast who follows Bugatti models but look at my bulging eyes now. When I saw Veyron FGB, there is one person who entered my mind- my dad. I know it is too much but hey, I have been an honor student since I was 6 and not only that, I have also been the president of our batch since 9. Don’t I deserve a Veyron then? Pleaaaaaaaase daaaaaad!

Why am I so into this ride? Look at this….




wargh! look at that!!!!



Road Travel Road Trip


BUGATTI VEYRON Fgb

With its color and paint trim package, you can tell that the Bugatti Veyron FGB is special. Its face has been revamped with a brushed-aluminum trademark horse-collar grille, flanked with a panel and two air inlets. The mesh grilles (and radiator opening) and lower inlets (engine air snorkels aft of the passenger cabin and rocker panel inlets) have a pattern reflecting the Hermes “H” motif.

If you check out the interior, you will see the sand-colored leather everywhere. The inside door pulls have been reconfigured to appear more like luggage latches than door handles. You will also recognize the bespoke leather and Hermes logos on the wheel hubs and fuel- filler door speak to the car’s pedigree.

As is, Bugatti Veyron has its legendary performance from 1001 bhp, V16 quad-turbocharged engine, which drives a factory claimed 0-62 mph at 2.6 seconds. By the way, this Bugatti model costs nearly $2 million.



No comments:

Post a Comment