Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My dad car-napped my Lamborghini!


Early this morning, I was stunned when I noticed that my topless ride has drifted off the garage! Later on, my phone rang. Not again. Dad has car-napped my Lamborghini for the nth time. He seems to be so sick of his old wrangler that’s why he keeps on stealing my car while I’m asleep. Haha. I will never nag him because of that since he bought it for me about two months ago. How sweet huh?

My favorite part of that car so far is the door, which I often refer to as the “chicken wing”, since it seems to flex and flap off as I enter or exit the car. Woah, I feel like a star everytime my shoes edge on my Lamborghini. Love it! Thanks to my dad who was formerly happy with his wrangler, but now with my Lamborghini. Wargh! I’m afraid he’s gonna ask me to use his Wrangler in the meantime as he wants to enjoy my chicken-winged ride. Naah! Please dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment